Hi Mikael,

This all looks okay to me.

Thanks,
David

On 19/03/2015 9:18 AM, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:

Please review the following change which fixes a number of native
compilation warnings in the jdk.pack200 code.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8074839/webrev.03/webrev/

Testing: A slightly earlier version [1] has been through a build & test
cycle on all the OracleJDK platforms, running the core_tools jtreg tests
as well as a number of other jtreg tests and java applications. There
were no warnings on any of the platforms (in the files related to this
change). I will rerun the testing, but since the differences from the
earlier version are very small I'd like some reviews first.

Note that the warnings were temporarily disabled as part of JDK-8074096
[2] until such time they could be fixed the proper way. Also note that
this change supersedes the earlier change [3] Dmitry had out for review.
The bug [4] corresponding to that webrev will be closed as a duplicate
of this bug (JDK-8074839).

Cheers,
Mikael

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8074839/webrev.02/webrev