Mandy,

> However I have trouble for
> Finalizer.printFinalizationQueue method that doesn’t belong there.
> What are the other alternatives you have explored?

Other alternatives could be to do all hashing/sorting/printing on native
layer i.e. implement printFinalizationQueue inside VM.

Both options has pros and cons - Java based solution requires less JNI
calls and better readable but takes more memory.

It might be better to return an array of Map.Entry<String, int[]>
objects to VM rather than one huge string.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia