On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Volker,
>
> Possibly the real bug is that there is non-executable file in the bin
> directory.
> There is a /conf directory which would probably be a better place for that.

Yes, I agree. But I thought you want a fast fix for the test failure :)
Moving that config file is probably a bigger effort.

Moreover the bin/ directory on Windows also contains .dll and .diz
files. However on Windows, all the files seem to be executable (at
least the test did succeed before). Nevertheless, checking only a
known subset of executables seems safer and "good enough".

What do you think?
Volker