Hi Crhis

On 05.08.2015 17:54, Chris Hegarty wrote:
     What is the problem with dependency on the jdk.desktop module?

The problem is that you must have a java runtime image with the java.desktop module installed, to be able to run a core networking test that has got nothing to do with graphics. Also it cannot be run on a headless system?

That said, I would prefer that this test was run by someone, at some point in time. If these changes facilitate that, then I support them, once I run jtreg with '-a' ( automatic only) and it is ignored.

Sure. These test will be run only during regression manual testing (jtreg with '-m'). The manual testing is doing regularly by dedicate persons. These tests are ignored during automatic regression testing. So, with jtreg '-a' the test will be skipped. So, no dependences on java.desktop module.

Thanks,
Alexander