Hi,

please review the patch for JDK-8137173.

Problem: Mark Rheinhold filed this bug and suggested the following:

"The doc comment for the @jdk.internal.HotSpotIntrinsicCandidate
annotation says that it is "specific to the Oracle Java HotSpot Virtual
Machine implementation". That's not true. The annotation is defined
in the open-source HotSpot repository, so it is in fact available in all
implementations derived from that code, whether from Oracle or from other
vendors."

Solution: I adopted the solution proposed by Mark.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~zmajo/8137173/webrev.00/

Testing: JPRT run (build + tests).

I intend to push this into jdk9/hs-comp/jdk, from there it will eventually propagate to all repositories.

Thank you and best regards,

Zoltan