Looks OK to me. I don't know why the difference but it goes back to JDK 1.1

-phil.

On 12/22/2015 10:48 AM, Ramanand Patil wrote:
HI all,

Please review this small fix for Bug  -

Bug Description - For some JPEG images the method
java.net.URLConnection#guessContentTypeFromStream will return the MIME type
image/jpg, which is not a valid, registered IANA mime type for JPEG images.

Webrev - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ntv/ramanand/8145388/webrev.00/

Fix - Since "image/jpg" is not a valid Content Type, the method should return
"image/jpeg" when APPn marker segment has 'EE' as a marker type.

Regards,

Ramanand.