On 25/01/2016 15:38, Chris Hegarty wrote:
JOpt Simple [1] is a Java library for parsing command line options.
The JDK has several different home-grown versions of command line
option-parsing code. Where possible, new and existing tools in the
JDK should consider using JOpt Simple. JOpt Simple is being used in
a number of tools in project jigsaw [2].

This issue proposes to integrate JOpt Simple into JDK 9 as a new
module that can be used internally by tools in the JDK. The webrev
proposes to add the new module, it is yet to be used. Qualified
exports to specific JDK tool modules can be added later.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/8148154/
Bringing this into jdk9/dev in the advance looks good. One thing, should we add a README so that we know exactly which version of JOpt Simple this is?

-Alan