Hi Chris,

Looks good, thanks for updating the test.

One typo:

"Unexpected *exist *code" Roger

On 1/26/2016 11:27 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Latest webrev updated in-place:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/8148117/

  * to execute the run method requires an appropriate permission
  * reverted any copyright changes ( leave to a bulk update )
  * updated the test to remove the script

-Chris.