Hi Paul,

Sorry for delayed response, have been occupied by other higher priority task. Thanks for your review, I agree with you that your second approach is better.
New webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8076458/webrev.01/

Below are times cost for different ops:
  total        :169.996
  testOps only    :108.988
  testIntOps only :23.865
  testLongOps only :22.326
  testDoubleOps only :16.944
so, I build small data providers for each of them.

Thank you
-Hamlin