I've uploaded testcase here:

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-4347142/webrev.04/Test.java

Yasumasa

On 2016/02/10 23:34, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Hi Sherman,

I've refactored a patch for this enhancement:

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-4347142/webrev.04/

   1. I changed ZipCryption and implementation class to package private.
   2. Encryption / Decryption key is allowed passphrase string.
   3. I added passphrase and validation methods to ZipEntry.

I would like to hear your comment.

Thanks,

Yasumasa