Hello!

After the fix for JDK-8148748 went in, I needed to rebase the fix.
Comparing to the previous webrev, the changes are local to ArrayList.spliterator().

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8079136/09/webrev/

The builds/tests are green.

With kind regards,
Ivan

On 03.02.2016 22:16, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Hello!

Here's the updated webrev with rangeCheckForAdd() restored in both AbstractList and ArrayList.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8079136/07/webrev/

The fix was built/tested successfully on all supported platforms.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan