Hi Stuart,
you are not the first one to try to change the integers defined in
org.objectweb.asm.Opcodes, those values are compared by ref (not by value)
inside ASM.
You're patch will change the behavior of any Interpreters that also use some
Integers created by Integer.valueOf() because valueOf may cache the Integer