Hi Roger/Stephen,

On 4/18/2016 2:40 AM, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
The LDML spec indicates that the "GMT" string should be localized:
http://unicode.org/repos/cldr/trunk/specs/ldml/tr35-dates.html#Using_Time_Zone_Names
The text of appendLocalizedOffset() is written with the intention of
the output being localized (otherwise, what is the point of the
method!)

I assume this was something that got missed when implementing
appendLocalizedOffset(). It may require additional localized data from
the LDML data files.
If OK, I will create a new enhancement request  for this in JBS

Regards,
Nadeesh

This webrev looks fine.
Stephen