Hi,

here my comments:

Am 20.04.2016 um 16:44 schrieb Claes Redestad:
Hello,

now that the sun.security.action package is encapsulated we can simplify internal code to get System properties.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8154231/webrev.01/

This adds a few convenience methods to GetPropertyAction[1] and
GetIntegerAction[2].

- In the original version of ProcessBuilder.java line 472 there was a nice example using lambda expression. Wouldn't this be applicable also for these new methods here? - Isn't the "theProp" naming style something from an old usage where all members have been named myXyz? I more would like "propName" or just "property". - In Integer.getProperty the default substitution is done twice, lines: 143, 148. So maybe return to the "immediate return in if...else clause" style.

-Ulf