21.04.2016 9:12, Alan Bateman пишет:

On 20/04/2016 23:58, Oleg G. Barbashov wrote:
Hi,

Please review the simple test of launcher started using a symlink.

issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8149571
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ogb/8149571/
Creating sym link on Windows requires permissions so I assume this test just pass when createSymbolicLInk fails (no guarantee that the test is run with Administrator rights for example).

-Alan

In case of weak privilege level (UAC is on, etc.) it fails with "java.nio.file.FileSystemException: A required privilege is not held by the client" (0x80070522). We can re-throw the exception with additional comments about UAC/privileges or create the manual test with appropriate instructions about changing the security policy or disabling UAC.

-Oleg