> On Apr 28, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Brent Christian <brent.christ...@oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi, Mandy
>
> It looks good to me.  A few minor things:
>
> StackFrameInfo.java:
>
> Should getByteCodeIndex() be final ?

It’s a package-private class and so no subclass outside this package anyway.
So it doesn’t really matter. I didn’t catch the inconsistency there - some
methods in this class are final and some are not. I may clean them up.

> StackWalker.java, line 136:
> * change ';' to ‘,'

ok.

> JavaLangInvokeAccess.java, line 40:
>
> For the isNative() docs, I would prefer "Returns true if..." to "Tests if..."

Both conventions are used.  I can change that.

> Some test code for getByteCodeIndex() would be good - sounds like you plan to
> add that.

yes.  Will send out for review next.

thanks for the review.
Mandy