On 2016/4/29 15:25, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 29/04/2016 03:16, Felix Yang wrote:
Hi there,

please review the changes to explicitly declare module dependencies for "java/sql/*" and "javax/*" tests;

Bug:  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8155088

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xiaofeya/8155088/webrev.00/
Felix - would it be disruptive to you if I asked to hold off on this until we get the changes in jake pushed to jdk9/dev (next week). The reason is that this we've changed most of these tests in jake to use -addmods. We've also replaced the TEST.properties for the javax.transaction tests so that they are run with a driver class instead. This is also related to the policy for root modules which impacts the tests that we have for the EE modules in the jdk repo.
Alan,
     it is OK. Libs SQE will hold off to wait the changes in.

Thanks for the info,
Felix

-Alan