>> I’ve updated the webrev to change all instances of the word “reified” to
>> “real” as in getRealName().
>>
>> Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8151542
>> <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8151542>
>>
>> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sdrach/8151542/webrev.01/
>> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Esdrach/8151542/webrev.01/>
>>
> The src changes looks okay but did we come to a conclusion on URLClassLoader
> spec? If not, can we revert the change to URLClassPath getLoader and deal
> with it separately?

If we revert the change to URLClassPath, then we can’t read multi-release jars
referenced by the “jar:{file,http}:/some/path/mr.jar!/“ form of a URL.  These
jars would be treated as non-versioned.  That would mean that a jar referenced
by the URL jar:file:/some/path/mr.jar!/ and one referenced by the URL
file:/some/path/mr.jar could supply different classes for the same requested
entry.  Is that what we want?