Hi Jan,

Thanks for the update. Including the link is fine, but I'm a bit suspicious of the durability of that website -- it appears to be the personal website of the current maintainer. Who knows if it'll be around in a couple years.

I'd suggest including in the comment the official title of the document, "XTerm Control Sequences" along with a mention of the authors (Moy, Gildea, Dickey) so that if the link were to go bad, it would be possible to do a web search to find some version of the document.

No need for an updated webrev.

Thanks,

s'marks