On 04/05/2016 09:40, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 3 May 2016, at 16:10, Chris Hegarty <chris.hega...@oracle.com> wrote:

Can you please take a look on:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8151914/webrev.01/
Taking another look over this before sponsoring….

The test library dependency seems to be on java.compiler, and not jdk.compiler,
right ?  Also, I see no reason for the addition of jdk.zipfs.

java.compiler is just the API module, the runtime image needs to have jdk.compiler linked in to be useful. So I think @modules jdk.compiler is right here as otherwise the test will be selected when testing a "JRE". java. javac needs the zipfs provider in order to compiler against libraries that are packaged as JAR/zip files so I assume this is why it listed here.

-Alan.