Thank You Paul for comments.
Please review updated webrev http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~srastogi/8149574/webrev.08/

Regards,
Shilpi

On 5/12/2016 3:41 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
On 11 May 2016, at 18:31, shilpi.rast...@oracle.com wrote:

Hi All,

Please review the updated webrev-
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~srastogi/8149574/webrev.07/

1219             FieldVisitor fv;
1220             MethodVisitor mv;
1221             AnnotationVisitor av0;

Field “fv is not used. Since “av0” is only used once, might as well declare it
at line #1246.

Can you break up the long lines at #1242 & #1252 ?

My inclination is to turn the anon static block into a method returning byte[]
and then do:

/*
<JAVA DOC explaining the class that is generated rather than just floating as is
the current case>
*/
private static final byte[] T_BYTES = generateT();
private static byte[] generateT() {
…
}

One concern, more so because of my ignorance, is why can the default package be
used. Does anyone know?

Paul.

Changed the anonymous class package with no package name.

Regards,
Shilpi