On 17/05/2016 10:58 PM, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
On 05/17/2016 03:45 PM, shilpi.rast...@oracle.com wrote:
On 5/17/2016 6:00 PM, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
On 05/17/2016 03:21 PM, shilpi.rast...@oracle.com wrote:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~srastogi/8155791/webrev.00/
Parse Exception: [-esa]: vm option(s) found, need to specify /othervm
Still not getting this. The message tells to specify /othervm.

But the original code in CustomizedLambdaFormTest already has
"/othervm", and the fix adds "/bootclasspath". This contradicts both the
comment and the synopsis for the issue.
  jtreg 4.2b02 requires main/bootclasspath mode to specify othervm if
any command-line flags are used.
  So  just added

* @run main/bootclasspath/othervm -esa CustomizedLambdaFormTest

Ah, so you are saying "main/othervm" is illegal when other command-line
flags are used? And you need "main/bootclasspath/othervm"? I am asking
because I see lots of other tests in both jdk9/dev and jdk9/hs that run
with "main/othervm" and -D/-X options.

I think the "bootclasspath" part is the significant part.

David

-Aleksey