Hi Michael,

I've noticed that neither the new method nor its friends, arrayElementGetter and arrayElementSetter,
discuss the invocation-time behavior.
It seems important since there are exceptions to be documented.

I think the best way would be to make a connection between the methods and corresponding instructions, so as not to explain every NPE and, especially, ArrayStoreException in Javadoc. Probably no need to go deep in details on how, for example, arrayElementGetter(T) maps on 8 Taload instructions,
but just give a basic notion of that.

WDYT? Should I file a separate RFE for that? (for arrayElementGetter/Setter? for all three?)

Thanks,
Stanislav