Should it? My understanding is that those tests don't use zipfs directly
from zipfs module, it access it via java.base's FileSystemProvider interface.
It depends on the jdk runtime to pick up the zipfs "provider" to function. So
if the jdk runtime fails to pick up the zipfs module for whatever reason,
that's something we want to detect as well?

-Sherman