On 06/16/2016 02:48 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Apologies, you corrected me off-line,   TG.allowThreadSuspension calls
VM.unsuspendSomeThreads ( which is a no-op ) and not VM.unsuspendThreads
( which I thought it did ).   In which case I am ok with the change.

Ok, thanks! :-)

I think we should add ‘forRemoval = true’ while here.

I'm good with that, but does modifying the way in which something is deprecated require a CCC request?

/Claes

-Chris.