Responding to ForkJoinPool reviews (thanks for these!)...

On 06/29/2016 06:41 PM, Martin Buchholz wrote:

It may be better if the common pool and other pools are configured the same
way, by having a maxSpares parameter instead of a maximumPoolSize parameter.

The choice was between being consistent with the common pool
property vs the ThreadPoolExecutor constructor. The latter
should be easier for users to share configuration across pool
classes, so I used it at the expense of harder-to-decode
parameter specs, but now made a little cleaeer:

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Daniel Fuchs <daniel.fu...@oracle.com