Thank you, Joe!

Sure, I'll change alignment in the test.

Thanks,
Svetlana

On 15.07.2016 8:56, joe darcy wrote:

Hi Svetlana,

Looks okay.

I approve pushing the fix with the following change to the test: have the expected output align with the given output. The webrev shows

   63
"FirstInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>$SecondInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>")
   64     public FirstInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>.SecondInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>
foo1()

and I think this is clearer as

   63           "FirstInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>$SecondInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>")
   64     public FirstInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>.SecondInnerClassGeneric<Dummy>
foo1()

even if the spacing is less conventional.

No need to generate another webrev.

Cheers,

-Joe