Hi,

Updated the specdiff and javadoc with SerializablePermission and misc editorial cleanups.

SpecDiff:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/filter-diffs/overview-summary.html

Javadoc (subset)
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/filter-javadoc/java/io/ObjectInputStream.html
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/filter-javadoc/java/io/ObjectInputFilter.html
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/filter-javadoc/java/io/SerializablePermission.html

Also, noticed that a filter could not distinguish between a reference to an array class and the callback to check the size of a zero length array (size == 0). Modified the range of the size to be positive when creating an array and otherwise negative.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-serial-filter-jdk9-8155760/

Roger