Hi Chris,

On 2/08/2016 8:46 AM, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hello,

Please review this simple change:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cjplummer/8162670/webrev-00/

You've split a compound expression with your code:

 227   jtregExitCode=$$? && \
 228   if [ $${jtregExitCode} == 1 ]; then \
 229     jtregExitCode=0; \
 230   fi ; \
 231   _summary="$(SUMMARY_TXT)"; \

I'm not clear exactly why the && was needed here but rather than find out later I suggest rearranging the above to:

   jtregExitCode=$$? && \
   _summary="$(SUMMARY_TXT)"; \
   if [ $${jtregExitCode} == 1 ]; then \
     jtregExitCode=0; \
   fi ; \

Thanks,
David

Note the copyright dates haven't been updated in this webrev, but I did
update them locally after noticing that.

Tested with jprt test case given in the CR, and also with a jprt run
using "testset -hotspot" to make sure I didn't break anything.

thanks,

Chris