On 02/08/16 15:03, Roger Riggs wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Those were added in a previous diagnostic iteration.
They do a separate ps which might be too late to provide any using
information.
The first perl script retains  and prints the suspect processes and
should be enough debugging info.
(There is no harm in retaining this extra info but I didn't think it was
particularly useful.)

Thanks Roger. No issue removing this code then.

+1

-- daniel

Thanks, Roger