Hi Dmitrij,

I know this reflects the changes made in hotspot/test but I have a query. Does this:

+ requires.extraPropDefns.vmOpts = -XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions -XX:+WhiteBoxAPI -Xbootclasspath/a:bootClasses

mean that the VM under test is executed with those additional flags when running the tests? Or is it run once with those flags to establish the "requires" properties?

If the latter then I have no concern and this change seems fine.

Thanks,
David