Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:01:01 +0200
From: <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
To: "core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net" <core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Re: Reg - Sub Process creation from java takes more time

Hello,

Do you monitor heap usage and virtual memory size of your Java process? I
would look out for increase (which causes slower for tines).

Also it is generally a good idea to turn on GC logging and look into it if
a java process degregades over time

Gruss
Bernd

Just BTW: I think Java would not be the right tool to spawn and control
sich a high number of external processes. Maybe it would be better to hand
that off to a more native component.
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

Von: Manjunath SV