Thanks for pointing Mandy,

this package naming does apply to xerces types. I am not aware of any xerces package inside JAX-WS components.

I checked saaj-ri code and commented on issue (JDK-8166745). If elimination of com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.* is possible, it would not be an easy fix to include with this code sync.

Roman