On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Paul Sandoz <paul.san...@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Testing-wise there is always gonna be some overlap. It would be nice to
> consolidate, although arguably in principle TCK has a slightly different
> focus. Now that the tck is in the OpenJDK repo perhaps we should add that
> to the jdk_collections_core?

I don't think the distinction between  jdk_collections_core and
jdk_collections is useful.  Too many tests test both kinds of collections,
and there's  inheritance.  Just get rid of jdk_collections_core, and add:

test/java/util/Spliterator
test/java/util/stream/test/org/openjdk/tests/java/util/stream/CollectorsTest.java
test/java/util/stream/test/org/openjdk/tests/java/util/stream/CollectionAndMapModifyStreamTest.java