> On Jan 25, 2017, at 3:05 AM, Pavel Rappo <pavel.ra...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Could you please review the following change for [1]?
>
>   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prappo/8170116/webrev.00/

sun/corba/Bridge.java
  99         // Bridge.get() is always called in doPrivileged() blocks.

I agree that this comment can be removed and the javadoc of Bridge::get
already specifies the permissions required that is clear to me.

  Nit: line 130-132 should use /* */ comment as javadoc.

I’m happy to see this demonstrate a good use StackWalker to find the
user loader.  This reminds that we should convert
jdk.internal.misc.VM.latestUserDefinedLoader to use StackWalker and
remove the VM entry point.

I also agree to keep the defaultPresentationManager name.

Otherwise, looks good.

Mandy