thanks Lance for the feedback

TODO auto-generated in eclipse, I'll delete them

yes, for completeness it would do no harm to add a test run with Security Manager

regards
Mark

On 06/02/2017 23:47, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Mark,

The change and test looks reasonable. I might consider removing the “TODO” comments from your test cases prior to pushing.

Maybe it is not needed, but should the test also be run with a SecurityManager or did you feel that was not needed?

HTH

Best
Lance