Hi All

Would you like to review http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fyuan/8174025/webrev.00/?

JDK-8087303 introduced 2 issues:

1.       Flaw when xlst uses disable-output-escaping attribute

2.       Eat the whitespace between html inline elements

This patch fixed the issues.

To fix the second issue, we decide to keep the compatibility with JDK 8 on the
whitespace handling, that is only LSSerializer cleans
the extra whitespaces in if pretty-print is on, but XSLT doesn't.

I modified the behavior of getIndent() method in class ToStream, to make
LSSerializer be sensitive of current state from ToStream.
This should be safe because ToStream is an internal class and getIndent()
method is never used before.

Thanks

Frank