On 2/13/2017 11:21 AM, huizhe wang wrote:
Hi Christoph,

The negatives were actually across all platforms, although the benchmark system picked up that it thinks were significant (high probability of a regression). There were negatives numbers that were bigger than the two.

One possibility, if you look at the code change, is that the tests contained cases where both uri and localName are null, with this change then, there will be extra operations.

Oops, I meant to say the uri == null, but localName != null.

-Joe

Thanks,
Joe