Hi Hamlin,

The new version looks good to me.
Maybe wait for review of the other interested parties ;-)

best regards,

-- daniel

On 15/03/2017 04:34, Hamlin Li wrote:
BTW, I did *remove* the unnecessary @since for
ObjectInputFilter.checkInput. :-)

Thank you

-Hamlin

On 2017/3/15 11:34, Hamlin Li wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the patient review and comments, I think you're right
to remove @since when overriding methods, I will also adjust the tool
to take this into account.

I have updated as everyone suggested, new webrev is at :
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8176563/webrev.01/

Thank you

-Hamlin