Hello

Hope you can help me with an advice.
I'm using a library, namely spring-jdbc, which implements
java.lang.Object.finalize() in one static inner class which does get
instantiated *a lot*. It creates significant contention on synchronized block
in java.lang.ref.Finalizer from Object's constructor. Are there any plans to
improve this (except from removing it)? I can see it's not trivial, but maybe
it could be reimplemented lock-free?

Milan Mimica, Senior Software Engineer / Division Lead
Office: Mletacka 12/III, 52100 Pula, Croatia  |  Fax: +38552210979  |  Mobile:
+385993061692
Email: milan.mim...@infobip.com  |  Skype: mmimicaib
www.infobip.com   /   GSMA Associate Member   /   Mobey Forum Member
This message is private and confidential. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Infobip
d.o.o. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately
via email to customer.supp...@infobip.com or telephone +442032864231.