Thanks for reviewing, Roger.

On 4/6/17 8:39 AM, Roger Riggs wrote:
Hi Naoto,

Thanks for replacing the shell script with Java code.

Given the size of the JDK, I'd suggest removing the copy at the end of
the test
unless you can rely on jtreg to remove it promptly.

I was thinking about using @AfterTest to do it, but then realized that jtreg automatically cleans up the "scratch" directory after the test, where the test JDK is copied into. Here is the quote from jtreg's page [1]:

---
jtreg will automatically clean up any files written in the scratch directory. In general, you should not clean these files up within the test because they may provide infomation useful to diagnose a test failure, should that be necessary.
---

Naoto

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/writetests.html

The rest looks fine,  Roger