Hi Roger,

the change looks good overall.

One thing that I probably don't fully understand:

Line 265: while (blines.isEmpty() && A_alive == A.isAlive()) {

Isn't this a bit dangerous for the case that A isn't alive any more, also
wasn't at the time A_alive was initialized and blines is empty for some reason?
Then you will end up with an endless loop. But maybe this is a bit
theoretical...

Best regards
Christoph