On 28/07/2017 22:17, Martin Buchholz wrote:
Won't this test fail with any "slow" VM, e.g. fastdebug, -Xint, etc ?
When testing with debug builds or -Xint or -Xcomp then default timeout is often insufficient so the recommendation has always been to specify -timeoutFactor to jtreg.

This test is dominated by startup and can take a long time with a debug + -Xcomp run. I think Leonid found a particularly slow machine too. So I think skipping it for -Xcomp runs should be okay as this test is unlikely to helping finding compiler/VM bugs.

-Alan