Looks good.

Thanks,
Vladimir

On 10/6/17 1:28 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
Hi Ioi,

I'm really happy we found such a simple workaround for this annoying problem
and hope it'll greatly reduce CNFE in our test runs.

the fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
-- Igor

On Oct 6, 2017, at 1:19 PM, Ioi Lam <ioi....@oracle.com> wrote:

Please review this very simple change:

http://ioilinux.us.oracle.com/webrev/jdk10/8188828_compiler_test_class_not_found.v01/

The dependency of

     FileInstaller -> Utils -> JDKToolLauncher -> Platform

has caused many intermittent ClassNotFoundException in the hotspot nightly runs.
While this fix does not address the root cause (proper dependencies are not
specified in the test cases -- which we are planning to fix), we will hopefully
see much fewer occurrences of this annoying failure scenario.

Thanks a lot to Igor for suggesting the simple fix!

- Ioi