On 17/11/2017 02:18, Xueming Shen wrote:
Hi,

Please help review the change for JDK-8189611.

issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8189611
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8189611/webrev
Just a few initial comments/questions on the API additions:

1. getRealName is very welcome but I think it should be a no-arg method on JarEntry, not JarFile. That would make it easier to use and also avoids the temptation to call JarFile.getRealName with an entry in a different JAR file.

2. JarFile.versionedStream() is very welcome too but the javadoc says "latest versioned entry" when it really means the highest version that is less than or equal to the runtime version that the JarFile was opened with. I suspect this one might take a few iterations to get the wording smooth.

3. Is ZipFile.entryNameStream really needed? Just asking because zf.stream().map(ZipEntry::getName) is possible today.

-Alan