Hi,

... missed some lists in my first post ...

I prepared a fifth webrev for this change.  Please review.

It incorporates the changes requested by the CSR reviewers
(not to remove docuemtation of '-help' where is was documented
before) and the changes proposed by Kumar:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/wr17/8189102-helpMessage/webrev.05/

See also the information in the webrev  itself, there are also patch files
with the incremental builds.

This change contains fixes for some langtool tests.
I ran the following test suites on it:
hotspot, jdk, langtools, nashorn, jaxp, most of them on
all the platforms we build.

Best regards,
  Goetz.