Hi Chris,

Adding in hotspot-runtime-dev now that you have included the VM side of the cleanup. What repo are you planning on pushing this to?

On 21/12/2017 9:45 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:

On 20 Dec 2017, at 19:21, mandy chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com> wrote:

The native side and hotspot side should also be cleaned up.

Thanks Mandy, I was about call that out too :)

Good call. I think the following is probably as far as we want to
go. Maybe a follow-on issue could be filed if deeper VM clean
up is needed?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/8179424/webrev.01/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/8179424/webrev.01/>

src/hotspot/share/include/jvm.h

Can you fix an existing typo please:

!  * error if it is not marked propertly.

propertly -> properly

Also you seem to have missed this test reference:

./langtools/tools/jdeps/jdkinternals/src/p/Main.java: Class<?> caller = Reflection.getCallerClass(2);

Otherwise all changes seem fine.

Thanks,
David

-Chris.

P.S. jdk and hotspot tests are still running...