Hi,

Looks good.

Base64.java: line 120  typo:  "outputut" -> "output"

Roger

On 1/29/2018 1:20 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
+1

We will require a CSR for the minor adjustment to the specification.

Paul.

On Jan 29, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Xueming Shen <xueming.s...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 01/26/2018 03:53 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
Base64
—

138 lineLength = lineLength >> 2 << 2;

I know the code was shuffled up but i find the following clearer in terms of
bit manipulation:

   // Round down to nearest mulitple of 4
   lineLength &= ~0b11

sure, we can go the straightforward bit manipulation.

TestBase64
—

Is there a test passing in a negative value for len?

Actually I have a dedicated test case for "mime encoder maxlen".
test/jdk/java/util/Base64/Base64GetEncoderTest.java
I have updated it to test the negative and the < 4 maxlen.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8176379/webrev/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8176379/webrev/>

webrev has been updated according.

Thanks!