Hi Claes,
instead of checking each parameter of the bsmType(), why not allocating the
corresponding MethodType and storing it in a static final, so you can check if
the MethodType are equals using equals (as far as i remember MethodType.equals
is a == in the OpenJDK implementation).

in term of name why not isLambdaMetafactoryIndyBootstrapMethod and
isLambdaMetafactoryCondyBoostrapMethod instead of isLambdaMetafactoryCallSite
and isLambdaMetafactoryFunction ?

and you can remove <T> in the signature of isLambdaMetafactoryCallSite() and
replace Class<T> by Class<?>.

cheers,
Rémi