Alan,

  Somehow there is a problem for me to push the changeset:
pushing to ssh://mi...@hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk
searching for changes
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 3 changes to 3 files
remote: [jcheck fc6df5c6d4d2 2018-01-23 14:21:17 -0800]
remote:
remote: > Changeset: 48927:0736b1e12c70
remote: > Author:    Yumin Qi <yumin...@gmail.com>
remote: > Date:      2018-02-21 12:01
remote: >
remote: > 8194154: System property user.dir should not be changed
remote: > Summary: Cached user.dir so getCanonicalPath uses the cached
value.
remote: > Reviewed-by: alanb, bpb, rriggs
remote:
remote: Invalid changeset author: Yumin Qi <yumin...@gmail.com>
remote:
remote: transaction abort!
remote: rollback completed
remote: abort: pretxnchangegroup.0.jcheck hook failed

What is the real reason for the failure?
I am in following projects:

Projects
hsx <http://openjdk.java.net/census#hsx> HotSpot Express Project – Author
jdk <http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk> JDK Project – Committer